This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two stupid guys

Sometimes, the overwhelming stupidity of people just makes me want to scream. These two guys came into the petrol station a week ago. They made four appearances in all.

First time: They came in and asked if we had any jerry cans spare. I said no. They left.

Second time: They came in again and asked how much a jerry was. I told them it was a fiver. They said they couldn't afford that, and left.

Third time: They came to a pump with a plastic bottle and tried to fill it with petrol. I didn't authorise the pump and told my collegue not to, either. I went out to talk to them. I told them that I couldn't allow them to fill the plastic bottle as it was against the law, due to it not being a suitable container.

Guy 1: Where does it say that?
    Me: On the pump. *points it out*
    Guy 2: Well, that's a stupid law.
    Guy 1: We only have enough money to buy petrol, we can't afford a can as well.
    Me: Sorry, but I can't go against the law.
    Guy 1: We have to go save our friends who ran out of petrol on the dual carriageway.
    Me: I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do. You have to buy a jerry can.
    Guy 2: Well, fuck this. We'll just go down the road.

They left.

Fourth time: Unsurprisingly, the petrol station down the road also refused to let them fill their plastic bottle so they came back and bought a jerry can. Somehow, a ten pound note had magically appeared in Guy 2's wallet so they were able to do this. xD They filled their jerry, paid, and left.

I love it when customers come crawling back.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Anyone else see the title of this thread and think of this?

Comment

That was entirely my intention, actually. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
      X