This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor one but the customer pwned herself

So we had this free garage sale kit that we offered when you place a garage sale ad, and some of them--repeat, SOME OF THEM--had free donut shop coupons. For some reason known only to management, donut place only gave us enough coupons for about half of the kits. The kits are (or were, probably all gone now) available at a home improvement store.

So customer gets one, no coupons, customer calls and bitches. And wants a discount on her ad because the donut coupons are no longer available.

Gets transferred to manager, who tells her it was for a limited time, while supplies last, etc. "IT DIDN'T SAY THAT IN THE PROMO AD!" Manager waits while customer gets the paper. "OH.......SORRY, IT SAYS HERE 'LIMITED TIME OFFER.' "
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Whoah, hold on a second, the customer actually read the fine print????
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

Only after it was pointed out that such print existed.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        Only after it was pointed out that such print existed.
        Yup. I'm not crazy about this manager, but I have to admit she doesn't give away the store, so to speak, everytime somebody yells that they want their money back.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Wait?Isn't it the company's fault for not making the print bigger
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
          X