This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why bother coming home?!?

Just got back from vacation. Most people get a welcome home after being away 2-3 days;

What do I get? Being asked why my bed wasnt cleaned off before i left. Then being told; "maybe you should have stayed longer." When i asked ehat else i did wrong besides come home. This is EXACTLY why I try to stay away as long as possible when doing errands. But it's ok.... I'm use to it. It still hurts, but I'm used to it. The way I see it... When they need me to help out, I'm gonna be "busy." I wished I had stayed longer.... At least I'd be happier rather than upset right now.

Nice 'Wecome back' home huh?!
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Wait....why the hell do they care about the state of your bed???? And who is saying that anyway???ugh! Welcome home!! Where did you go? Was it fun? Pictures??

Comment

Thanks. I had a great time. I went to six flags magic mountain, and knotts berry farm. And I have no clue as to why they were snippy. Maybe an argument. I'm guessing they were mad because of an argument and they need to vent but seriously?? Why me? Come on!!

Comment

So glad you had a great time I miss Knotts use to live right around the corner from it. I feel your pain I seem to be the kicking post around my house most of the time also.
        Lay your hands upon me
        Like an angel from above
        Put your arms around me,
        'Cause you're fallin'

Comment

Is this your family?? Regardless of who it is ... ye gods!! I'd be tempted next time to leave my room in such a state of chaos that they can't even get through the door.

Anyway, welcome home, and glad to hear you had a good time!

Comment

Thanks. I know of 2 other people who will be happy to see me. They are homeless but I've known them for over 15 years. They always pay me back when they borrow. It's sad to say, but I went to them one time when I was bothered about something

Comment

Well, first of all, WELCOME HOME! I hope you had a a great time! Any good stories from your vacay?

Second--wtf business is it of anyone else's what state your bed was in? Does someone else use it when you're not there? If not, they should shut their pie hole and mind their own business.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

My family appogized for their behavior and I, being still a bit bothered just said "uh huh it's fine." They sort of stared at me a moment and walked away. I went to talk to them a while later and while they responded it was rather.... Cool.

I know my initial response was a bit off, but I was bothered still. I spoke to my brother, the one who is decent most of the time and he said to try again later. He said that they honestly were sorry and to keep the piece I should have responded more positively before things get fired up gain.

Comment

Maybe if they want to "keep the peace" they shouldn't be such unfeeling judgmental cocktards.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Where is the like button for Jester's post?

To the OP: I hope you had an awesome trip! Sorry they spoiled your return home.

I know I'm always glad to get home, and no matter how well I clean before we leave, there's always that "leaving this morning hurry up!" mess in the house.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I know at my house that my dad naps in my bed when I am gone. But that's because I actually LIVE three or four hours away, and i'm gone for months and months. It's seems silly to get grumpy with you because you didn't make your bed before going on vacation. Maybe guests came over and saw your room wasn't spotless and griped on your family. That's happened to my mom before, (sorry mum) but that is still no reason to get on your case. Not a friendly welcome home at all.

So was Six Flags a blast?!
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X