This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business refuses to server customer on mobile phone

This happened at a Pharmacy that I use. The customer had over the prescription while talking on their mobile and was expecting the staff to hand over the anti-biotics with no discussion. Customer then went to the local paper to complain. Customer used the classic lines:

"I need my phone for my work" and "I don't know what happened to the customer being right."

The problem was that it was not a work call and the staff served the customer after she got of the phone. Lots of comments after the article telling the customer that she was sucky

I noticed that she posed for that pic on the phone. She sounds like one of those with a phone growing out of her hands. Maybe she needs a scrip for that condition.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Ms Kaye said being on the phone is necessary for her job.
      That's all well and good, but...

Public relations worker Sandy Kaye was on the phone to a friend
      see, there's your problem.

(And if she was on a work-related call, does she really want a colleague or customer to overhear her medical issues?)
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Yes you stupid PR lady, while we don't have HIPPA laws down here as such, we still do have confidentiality laws! Stupid woman.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Interesting how not one of the commenters were on her side . . .

Some people just don't get it and I doubt she ever will . . .
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

If I were the one forced to serve her ... I'd just tell her that we cannot risk HER privacy by taking the chance that the person on the other end of the line might find out her medical/prescription details.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
            X