This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth CaptainJaneway View Post
    I have a 2004 bug. I love mine and its a turbo. I hate the cup holders though. Who the hell sticks them halfway under the dashboard?

I have looked at the 2013 and I want it. They actually fixed some of the issues from previous models. The cup holders are in the proper place and the seats are easier to move too.

The trunk is still small but they actually made the back seats split instead of you having to fold the whole thing down.
    Do you think that they fixed the electrical issues though, or are they just as rampant as in my bug? I should replace my driver's door wire harness so that my car stops locking itself, but the part alone is almost $600. I've replaced my alternator, my main fuse box, a fuse (relatively minor, I was so proud of my car!), and my ignition switch. Before I got her, they replaced the fuel latch, the window modulators, the timing belt, and I'm pretty sure that they were having a lot of electrical issues before they sold her to me, but managed to tweak her to the point where it wasn't happening too often.
    No, Buzz. I AM your hotdog in pajamas!
    sewingwithmermer.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
    X