Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Tesh is still around? And people still listen to him?

Go figure.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Customers Suck is a terrible site to view and post on...if you announce your name, who you work for, what location, specific names, etc..

Or most of us just use common sense and remain anonymous through our screen names and we get to vent without any trouble.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Honestly, I theorize that one of the main reasons working for Call Center was so stressful for me was that I didn't have the time (until right before leaving) to vent about how horrible the customers were. Like Greenday said, so long as everyone is uses common sense and doesn't actually go "My name is Mark Shepard and I work at Laundry Land in Bakersfield," then there is no harm.

Honestly, I have co-workers who I know don't vent outside of work. They are the most miserable people to work with. Sometimes you just have to let it out.

And I would LOVE to see that show, though I know it will never get made.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

This guy needs to handle my clients for one week. Just let him have fun with it.
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Or tend bar.

Or wait tables.

Or work in a fabric store.

Or in fast food.

Or in tech support.

Or at a call center.

Or at a hotel.

Or in a home improvement store.

Or in an art gallery.

Or at an airline.

Or at a parking garage.

Or as a mechanic.

Or towing cars.

Or anything that actually has to do with dealing with customers, as opposed to reporting on the doings of rich famous people, or making crappy music that no one gives a shit about.
            Last edited by Jester; 09-15-2013, 01:39 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Must've read something of mine then.

Hasn't it been established that John Tesh is, in fact, an alien?
              Actually, John Tesh is, in fact, the Devil. Just ask Buffy Summers or Cordelia Chase!
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
              X