This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stomach Why do you hate me so?

I mean seriously dude, I keep you full, with all the nummy treats we both enjoy, so why the hell do you have to go and rebel on my like this?!

My stomach has, for some reason, decided I needed the mother of all purges, going on for 3 fricking days now, Sitting still? I'll plague you with heartburn despite your use of antacids, leaning forward slighty? (If I bend forward even so far as an inch) Yep I'll make you upchuck. Whats worse is it's conspiring with other parts of my body. Mr Lung says "Oh you're breathing in?, well here you go, lets cough, hard!" Upon which, Mr Stomach goes "Haha, you coughed, time to hurl!"

What makes this even worse, is that thanks to the coughing and the hurling, I'm resplendent with headaches, take painkillers you say? Yeahno they don't even get a chance to get to work since my stomach randomly decides to try and empty its self every now and then.

and that, folks, is just the tip of the iceberg of the kind of week I've been having, since my body has decided "Oh, hey, well, see, you know that crippling agony you get every waking second of every waking day? Yeah..I don't think it's enough, so here, I'll make all your joints hurt like hell for free, see how aeesome I am?"

I mean seriously, the last time I felt anywhere near as bad as i do right now was when I had a case of H1N1 for like 3 weeks....and I'm not even ill right now!
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Did you get food poisoning or something? Holy crap!
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Nope, my stomach just decided to torment me, (and its not a full hurl-a-thon like you get with other being sick-ness, just little bits, to make it more fun for me
      The odd thing is too, whenever i lean forward and my body gets the compulsion to be sick, it's not like a "OMG IM GONNA BE SICK" feeling it's more like "Here's a little hearburn to let you know to aim your head away from electronics and/or valuables"

Gonna schedule a dr's appointment (I've got a funny feeling it's going to be GERD or something) but sadly not for today since my sleep schedule is really screwed up right now thanks to my stomach.
      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Working...
      X