This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The streets are pave with what?!

Well not really paved but someone found a novel way to recycle cheese brine. No surprise that it came out of Wisconsin
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Hmm, wonder if it would have an environmental impact; milk is horrible if it gets into bodies of water. On the plus side, it probably wouldn't start smelling until the spring thaw. Hey, I know a gouda idea when I hear one!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I want to know how the beet juice was supposed to work (unless they meant brine from pickling).
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

A few years ago, I read a story about a town that was using Garlic salt on their roads, so it's not entirely unprecedented.

http://consumerist.com/2008/12/17/io...ice-the-roads/
        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
          A few years ago, I read a story about a town that was using Garlic salt on their roads, so it's not entirely unprecedented.
          Nothing on how well it worked....OTOH, no problems with vampires.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Oh, there are NO cats in America, and the streets are paved with CHEESE!
            cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Flaming dogs, perchance?
              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
              X