This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lovecats View Post
    I want to know how many people read this in a Groucho Marx voice.
    Oooh! Oooh! Me! Meeeee!
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Lovecats View Post
      I want to know how many people read this in a Groucho Marx voice.
      I hope everyone!

My fav AC quote:

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.

wtf?

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
      Th[e]y're Coming To Take Me Away... the B side of the 45... of this is the song played backwards.
      That's just awesome.
      Last edited by sms001; 09-23-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
        Thy're Coming To Take Me Away

The funny thing is the B side of the 45 (which I have somewhere in my collection bought new) of this is the song played backwards.
        B-side of They're Coming to Take Me Away by Napoleon XIV
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
          . According to him, he will pay me $70 per hr to fix this for him.
          $70 per hour? Well damn, sir, that's VIP treatment right there. Let's get started.

First, I'm going to wrap your cellphone in some tinfoil. Don't worry about the bits of cheese and bread crumbs, that's from my sandwich. This will keep your neighbors from hacking into your cellphone. Also, I'm concerned that your location has been broadcast to all of hidden communist sleeper cells in America, which means you need to avoid Burger King if it all possible.

Next up, I need you strip. Don't question me, strip dammit! You're paying me 70$ an hour to fix this problem for you and I am not going to fail you, so for love of God take off every last stitch!

Now run outside and run up to every elderly person you can find and shout "I'm on to you Jack Sparrow!"

Just make sure you pay me before you leave, or I will be taking you to small claims court.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            We tried for days to get the tusks out. Of course, in Alabama, the Tuscaloosa, but that's completely "irrelephant" to what I was talking about.

Tuscaloosa? I use Denture-Grip.

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
              I unplug my computer, change the password on it, plug it back in, and they are still on it"..
              um how?? is this possible..at this point red flag would pop to my dealing with a nut job.

Comment

Working...
              X