Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Look What I Made! (League of Legends)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Look What I Made! (League of Legends)

Yeah... I don't have a lot of friends in real life so this is where I go to show off my work... Hope people don't mind. If ya do just tell me and I'll stop.

Anyway. This is a costume I made over a couple of weeks. It's "Muse Sona" from the game "League of Legends." I had to make it straight from scratch, even building the pattern itself since there was no way I was going to find any kind of pattern for something like this.

\/ The Character \/

Satin and chiffon mostly, trim and fake leaves that I ripped off of a bunch that are supposed to be stuck in vases to fill them out. Also blond wig.

(These ones below were taken during a photo shoot by awesome-awesome ng-master. Had to give him credit for the photos!)

What'chu think?
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
    What'chu think?
    I plead the 705th Amendment.

I refuse to answer on the grounds I may get...

Put out to pasture with the other old goats for nibbling on the leaves.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Noooo! Not the leaves!

I had to trim those things to shape and size... and hand sew them on. My precious, precious leaves!
      My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
      It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
        Noooo! Not the leaveses!My preciouses leaveses!
        ... there's a reason the Halloween costume my mother made for me was a skunk... with a stand-up tail...

We are dainty and so sweet, to be near us is a treat
        Fragrant perfume fills the air, just like roses everywhere
        Sparkling eyes and shiny fur, why do you run when we're near?
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

That's beautiful! I have to commisson my costumes so I am super-impressed by people who make thier own. Great job!
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
          X