This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Josh View Post
    Most places have a hands off policy.. even if handed a fake id, check, cash all you are allowed to do is decline the sale and give the bad documents back WITH an apology.
    Not in my state. When I was at the gas station the cops told us, by law, we had to try and keep the ID or the fake cash or check. We could go so far as to drop it in the safe (time lock).
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

We get to keep those, too. Like the time this idiot boy tried to use his older SISTER'S driving licience to buy cigarettes. He kept bleating about how she was going to kill him for losing it... good! XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
        We get to keep those, too. Like the time this idiot boy tried to use his older SISTER'S driving licience to buy cigarettes. He kept bleating about how she was going to kill him for losing it... good! XD
        Dumbass didn't need to be using his sister's driver's license to begin with. I mean, come on how obvious is that?

If I were his sister, I would have given him the beatdown of his life - and then some!
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X