This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, I feel angry on his behalf

This isn't one that I witnessed, it was told to me by a coworker. At work, we get an employee discount, as is the case at most places, we get food at cost at any restaurant on site. My coworker loves going to our mexican restaurant, because their costs are dirt cheap and he can get a thing of rice with chicken for under $2... that is, unless a new girl (who hopefully will not be with us for long) decided that was just far too cheap and started ringing additional things on the order to bring it up to what she considered an acceptable price for the dish.
    Yes, you read that right, she decided that the employee price programmed into the computer was too cheap, that she knew better than management, and just started randomly ringing things in to get the price to go up.
    If I were her manager and I saw her do that, I would have fired her on the spot. How my coworker was able to stay as calm as he did (which granted wasn't that calm, and understandably so... he admits that his exact words were "if you're going to intentionally fuck up my order, just fucking cancel it bitch.") is amazing.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    Yes, you read that right, she decided that the employee price programmed into the computer was too cheap, that she knew better than management, and just started randomly ringing things in to get the price to go up.
    Holy moley. Don't let her anywhere else in the organization - that's outright fraud! She does that to something even tangentially related to the gaming and I can't imagine the trouble you'd all be in.
    Last edited by Ree; 09-22-2013, 04:44 PM.
    Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Quoth mhkohne View Post
      Holy moley. Don't let her anywhere else in the organization - that's outright fraud! She does that to something even tangentially related to the gaming and I can't imagine the trouble you'd all be in.
      Yes, it is. Your coworker reported her to her manager, right?
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

O.o what the what? Wow

Comment

Jeezum crow, if someone had done that to me, the immediate area wouldn't be inhabitable for about 5000 years.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
          X