This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this bother anyone else?

This isn't really CoC, but it's been happening a lot lately and it really kind of irks me. I'm just wondering if it bothers anyone else.

It's either late in the day when most of my unit has gone home for the day, or on a day when lots of people are out of the office. Someone walks down my row and says, "Gosh, this row is so empty!"

Um, excuse me, but it isn't empty. I'm here (and maybe one or two others, too). How many people have to be present in order for it not to be "empty"? Or was there a specific person you were looking for, and the rest of us are insignificant?

Not a major deal, just one of the many minor daily annoyances that are part of life as a cubicle drone.
    "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

I know what you mean and it irks me, too. If it's always the same person, saying "Thanks!" in a hurt tone of voice will probably bring them up short.
    "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Happens all the time at my work but it doesn't bother me at all. When it's the end of the day or I'm doing overtime and there's barely anyone there, it definitely feels empty lol

But at least that means I can listen to some music without using earbuds

Comment

Working...
      X