This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless Pervert At Gas Station

A while back I was fueling up my beast at a 76 station on Figueroa and Vernon, not far from the USC campus. Anyone who's ever attended USC, or is familiar with the metropolitan L.A. area, knows that that section of the city isn't the greatest. Among the students and hardworking folk are all sorts of unsavory characters and lost souls milling about. This guy was both.

While pumping my $100 worth of diesel, I observed this very pretty Latina, approximately 15-17 years old, approaching me. When I saw the clipboard, the manila envelope, and the little cardboard box with built-in handle in her hand, I knew exactly what she wanted. She was selling candy for her school. Before I could politely decline, she goes into her sales pitch when this homeless ragamuffin looking dude suddenly butts in. He's Latin also, with missing and rotten teeth, a milky eye, and one severely atrophied leg. Plus he's filthy and he f-ing reeks. Ignoring me at first, he stops 2 feet away from the girl, gives her a super creepy grin and says "hey pretty girl, whats your name?". He then said something to her in Spanish that must have really scared / upset her. She flashes me me a look that says "please help me" and actually stands behind me while this guy continues ogling her. Even the homeless dude's buddy, who looked somewhat cleaner and saner than him, looked at him like "WTF is wrong with you, dude???".

I didn't say anything. I just gave him the stare of death. After seeing the looks he was getting from me, the girl, his pal, and the burly, tattooed homeboy fueling up his hooptie one pump over, he left. The girl thanked me and was gone in a flash. I guess she just wanted to get the hell out of there before that freak approached her again. I've fueled up there several times since then, but never saw the girl or the creep again.
    Last edited by GreaseMonkey; 10-05-2013, 11:38 PM.

Thank you for defending her, even if all you did was glare at the jerk. Nobody deserves that kind of creepy treatment from anybody.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Yea

I understand about wanting to be involved in highschool organizations, but going to a gas station to sell goods for the organization(s) you belong to just is not a good idea. This post is a good example as to why it is not a good idea.

Comment

Working...
      X