This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth king4aday View Post
    I had to laugh because I just had some teenage girls check in to my hotel and they asked me if there was coffee in the room. I said "yes there are coffee makers in all of our rooms, but we also serve starbucks coffee in the express restaurant." The girls just went absoloutley WILD that we would have starbucks coffee. It made all the other guests in the lobby crack up. It was a highlight of an otherwise HELLISH night.

Anywhere with a Starbuck's would be HEAVEN for me.

Just wish I could go visit more often.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I may need my fix, but at the very least, I'd check posted hours for the dining room first!

And count me among the lot that appreciates coffee that will eat through the mug if you let it sit too long...
      Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
      They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Yeah...I moved from a large-ish Midwestern town that had a SB at least every couple of miles to a tiny town where the nearest one is 13 miles away.

And my dad (God love him) is keeping up his tradition of buying me starbucks gift cards at the grocery store when I do favors for him and mom, despite my insistence that I don't do it for gifts and the little matter of the closest one being TOO FAR away.

The upside is, when he'd send them to me back home, it would be gone in a matter of days. The one he gave me a month ago still has $21.00 on it. So if one is looking at the positive, there's THAT.

/end threadjack
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
          The upside is, when he'd send them to me back home, it would be gone in a matter of days. The one he gave me a month ago still has $21.00 on it. So if one is looking at the positive, there's THAT.

/end threadjack
          I guess one way to look it is you can plan a special trip to SB since the closest one to you is a good distance away and visit nearby places on a day off.

A special treat is always good. Even more fun if you can take someone with you.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X