This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adolescent Stuntman

Nothing major. Just had an idiot teenager running around the store with his little brother and toddler sister shooting along behind, dodging and twisting between customers. Then, while we were unloading and moving totes from the truck, this same little genius decides he's going to play track and field and hop over them, narrowly missing getting clothes-lined by me as I go to back try to pick up the tote he's decided to jump. Once he was in sight of his dad, however, he seemed to stop.

Thankfully, the awesome customers I had earlier that day, all spending at least a grand on things, made up for this stupidity.
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

We sometimes get little kids jumping over safety cones like hurdles while we're trying to mop up a spill. And the parents just stand there watching without saying anything. And then get mad if we say something about it. They must not care too much about their kids.

Comment

Quoth smfrazier View Post
      They must not care too much about their kids.
      Just wait until Little Johnny or Little Susie gets hurt. Then they'll start screaming for their lawyer
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
      X