Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've played it. Currently stuck on L125.

Only thing I've spent money for is for the ability to have more lives. The cost for what I was playing made that worth it.

Otherwise I might've tossed a few buck towards a few other perks, (and to unlock the next level when it comes up) but barely payed anything at all.

Lately, all my phone's power is needed for Ingress, so I haven't been playing as much.

Comment

My wife is on level 50 and hasn't spent any money (time is another story) and is working on the requisite wins to advance for free.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Currently stuck on 140. I haven't spent any money on it and haven't connected it to Facebook as of yet. I refuse to do so until necessary.

Comment

Candy Crush Saga is annoying me now. I've been stuck on Level 445 for more than a few days. I can't wait until the new update, so I can buy those lollipop hammers!
          Last edited by cindybubbles; 10-22-2013, 02:41 AM. Reason: changed emoticon
          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

I'm on level 106. Have never spent any money on it. I play until I run out of lives, then wait for the next day. It's an OK game but nothing more than that. I keep playing mainly because it's nice and and mindless when I'm looking for something that's the equivalent of sitting there, staring off into space and drumming my fingers on the table.

Comment

What's most annoying is that someone just passed me with more than 1 million points on CCS level 445!
              cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                MWO---Massive Whale Organs?Men With Orifices?My Weekly Orgasm?
                LOL!

No. Mechwarrior Online.
                I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

I just updated CCS for my iPad, and finally beat Level 445! However, that cost me about $10.00 in extra moves and candy hammers.
                  cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                    I'm stuck on 105.Grrrr-and when I use my free lives,it finishes early-I end up with a bomb stuck in a corner.When I don't use it,it leaves me with just 1-2 turns left. It's almost as if it knows :P
                    Right now I'm stuck on 105, so I feel your pain.

I'm pretty convinced it all comes down to luck. And it'll let you pass each level when it wants you to, not necessarily when you want to.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Antares View Post
                      Nice! I really should get back to that MWO at some point.

I'm at the Quest stage following level 110 on my phone. I don't have Facebook and refuse to spend money on it, so I'll be here a while...
                      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        I'm pretty convinced it all comes down to luck. And it'll let you pass each level when it wants you to, not necessarily when you want to.
                        It's not luck. It's how much money you are willing to spend to beat the darn level! That's what King.com is betting on, since CCS is a cash cow.
                        cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
                        X