This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creepy as hell monster drawings

what it says on the tin http://danlev.deviantart.com/journal...onis-408068771 and I mean like really, disturbing dark creepy, but some people here get a kick out of that.
    Last edited by gremcint; 10-20-2013, 04:43 AM.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

The frightening ones are the...well, let's say "helpless" and leave it at that.

At least, to me.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
      Me too. The monsters are fun, but the hospital "patient" etc. are indeed creep inducing.

Thanks gremcint, nice find.

Also, where is that first creature from? I know I've seen it elsewhere, but my brain can't quite connect.

Comment

it reminded me a little of the kaiju from pacific rim
        Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
        Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Lots of inspirations from Silent hill, and I could have sworn that the first one of the bunch looks very much like Clover, only with swords for hands.

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post

At least, to me.
            Quoth sms001 View Post
            Me too. The monsters are fun, but the hospital "patient" etc. are indeed creep inducing.
            Agreed. Those are just brutal. The artist is very good, but some of his subject matter...yikes!

I quite like this one, though.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Hmm some of those look eerily familiar to the monsters I encounter in my favourite MMO (Rift)

Comment

I found most of them to be eerily familiar to the monsters in the Silent Hill movie. I love my horror movies, but that one seriously warped me for months after watching it. I wonder if that guy did any work on it?
                Mytical: A SC? Make a mistake? Oh goodness no. Must have been the little pink men from the planet parsley in the butternut galaxy. We all know that SC's could NEVER make mistakes.

Comment

A couple also seemed to have the same style as some of the stuff in the Hellboy movies which was cool
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Very twisted. And very talented. -shiver-

Comment

Working...
                    X