This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to calm down before I explode

I'm going to a furry party this weekend, but only for one day seeing as it takes 2 hours and a half tank of gas depending on the route I take to get there, but it will still be fun to see people I haven't since January and play video games with people, but sadly not dance [lets not get crazy]. Sleeping is gonna be hard until then.
    Last edited by darkroxas45; 10-21-2013, 10:47 PM. Reason: Added Punctuation
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

<gets a nice calming cup of decaf vanilla chai latte and buttered crumpets and settles in to watch you bouncing off the walls ...>
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
      settles in to watch you bouncing off the walls ...
      Yeah, right? That first sentence had me out of breath.

If it's such a long drive, why aren't you staying over, darkroxas?

In any case, have a great time.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
        If it's such a long drive, why aren't you staying over, darkroxas?

In any case, have a great time.
        Thanks and I don't have money for a hotel and the hosts don't allow people to spend the night there. Wish I could though I'd "sleep" downstairs in the arcade lol
        Last edited by darkroxas45; 10-21-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Not willing to sleep in your car? I sleep in my car on road trips alone or with the hubby, have for decades. I don't drive while even slightly drunk so I slept in my share of parking lots back in the early 80s. And 90s, and 00s ... You haven't been on a road trip until you have napped in the passenger seat of a 1974 MG in December in a mummy sleeping bag
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
            Not willing to sleep in your car? I sleep in my car on road trips alone or with the hubby, have for decades. I don't drive while even slightly drunk so I slept in my share of parking lots back in the early 80s. And 90s, and 00s ... You haven't been on a road trip until you have napped in the passenger seat of a 1974 MG in December in a mummy sleeping bag
            lol the closest parking lot will be the person's property we park on to walk to the party but if I could I would give it a try, but you have a point, I've slept in a car waiting to pick my mom up from work.

Comment

after party update

Well Elliot's Fall Festival is said and done, and it was fun. I met some friends outside the gate when I went to check in, and when we went in everyone got a theater sized box of candy and a bag of candy. All the staff was dressed as Waldo. I mostly played video games and got a blister from playing Rock Band a bit too much. I didn't get any pictures since I didn't take my camera but did have fun going outside and having boffer fights. They played "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter" on the outside of the building which was cool. Then on the way say 4 or 5 sheriff cars surrounding one Audi. So overall it was a fun night and I can't wait for the next time.

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                Well Elliot's Fall Festival is said and done....
                And here you are, unexploded.

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                All the staff was dressed as Waldo.
                Very clever!

Glad you had a good time dark, and are home safe and sound. (Well, don't know how sound your teeth are; that's a lot of candy.)

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                  (Well, don't know how sound your teeth are; that's a lot of candy.)
                  Haha at this point they are fine I haven't eaten much and probably won't until the post party blues wear off but yeah it was fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X