X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You KNOW?!?! Wha----AARRGGHH!!!!

The stupid is strong with this one.....

I've been covering at an account that deals with a lot of overseas parts shipments. For various legal and policy reasons, there's a very specific process that must be followed at this account for ALL overseas shipments that are more than just documents. This process is inviolable, and no matter what you say, I can not bypass it. Everyone here SHOULD know this.

TWICE in the past week this particular idiot has dropped off a shipment sans paperwork and then wondered why it didn't ship.

The first time it was just a matter of reminding him about it and I got the paperwork. It went out a day late since he was late with the forms but it did go out.

Yesterday he dropped off another shipment, once again without the mandatory paperwork. I reminded him that I can't even start to process the shipment until I get the paperwork. He said it would be emailed to me by so-and-so.

Never saw the paperwork, so the box just sat there.

Today around lunchtime the guy came down to ask if it had shipped. I told him no, since I had yet to receive any paperwork on it.

Guy "Oh yeah I know, so-and-so" (the person who was supposed to get me the paperwork) "was out yesterday. You probably won't get it until this afternoon."

*record scratch*

Wait...you KNEW I wasn't going to get the paperwork until later....the MANDATORY paperwork without which your package WILL NOT SHIP.....and you STILL came down to see if it shipped????

GAAH!!!!!
    Last edited by Dave1982; 10-22-2013, 08:01 PM.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Hope springs eternal. So does idiocy.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I am eternally amazed at the number of people who fail to grasp the concept of cause and effect; or logic; or common sense...etc.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
      X