This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new tattoo

I have a tattoo I got about 9-years ago. I made a new friend who does her own tattooing; she has worked with studios before, and I never knew that the prices are set high because the artist is basically 'renting' the space from the tattoo studio and thus has to pay them out of what they earn on tattoos. So she works out of her house for friends. My housemate got a BITCHING tattoo from her, using a drawing I did for him. I was very impressed by her work. She is also the ONLY artist I've found in the area who does UV Ink blacklight reactive tattoos. So that's what I had done, on my arm, so it will be invisible (mostly, slight raised area) at work. I love it so much though, that I'm already designing another tattoo to match the style of my first one; hopefully she can freshen that one up for me as well. But what a find! She is an artist worth her weight in gold, and works fast yet gentle, and charged me 1/4 of what I would have paid in a studio.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Makes me wish I knew your friend IRL too I have a ton of tats I want to get, but have not been able to afford the work
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

OooOoo I would love to have my hands and feet done in UV mehndi. I want to go to Japan and stay in one of the nice B&B with spas, but they tend to discriminate against people with tattoos because of the link to the Japanese Mob.

It would make doing them over again in henna easy, I could dim the lights and pop on a blacklight
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
      X