Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone thinks rather highly of his genitals....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone thinks rather highly of his genitals....

From our local paper's court round-up this week.

Mr X was charged with 'exposing himself,thereby causing alarm,distress or harassment.'He denied the charge,stating that whilst it was true he had dropped his trousers and shown his private parts,the alleged victim would not have been alarmed or distressed at all...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I'm thinking your title should be just the opposite here....

Comment

I've got the same idea, I bet he was *nothing* to look at.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Mr X was charged with 'exposing himself,thereby causing alarm,distress or harassment.'He denied the charge,stating that whilst it was true he had dropped his trousers and shown his private parts,the alleged victim would not have been alarmed or distressed at all...
        But harassed?

Comment

Wow. I don't even know what to say.

Comment

That is almost better than the (potentially urban legend) story of the man who dropped trou in court to prove that his *ahem* manhood was not large enough to have caused the damage that the medical examiner detected in the rape victim.
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              From our local paper's court round-up this week.

Amused, maybe...
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                That is almost better than the (potentially urban legend) story of the man who dropped trou in court to prove that his *ahem* manhood was not large enough to have caused the damage that the medical examiner detected in the rape victim.
                WTF?! I hope he was found guilty, why did he think doing that would be a good defense?
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                X