This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Buy

This morning, after counting down the days, I finally got to go into Best Buy to pick up my in-store pickup of Link Between Worlds and Mario 3D World as well as another controller. But it could have went better.

1. They were disorganized. It took forever to find each item in my order. I'm not sure how it happens, but I thought orders were already sorted.

2. Before even getting to the counter, the guy in front of me was picking up his XB1. Problem was that he didn't have ID, and the order was under his grandfather's name. Despite Best Buy's policy which states only the person whose name is on the order can pick it up, the guy in front kept arguing about it.

3. While #1 was happening and trying to get rung up, another SC skips the line entirely to complain about problems he was having with his XB1. The worker spent more time trying to help the SC troubleshoot than trying to focus on my order. And it wasn't like the SC was grateful for the troubleshooting. He rudely told the BB employee that her questions were an insult to his intelligence.

4ish. My brother, who didn't pay for his copy of Link Between Worlds ahead of time, was already done and came to see why I was taking so long. While #1 and #3 was going on, he was a bit snarky with things like "can we please focus on one customer at a time?" I agree with his inquiry, though not the way he asked it. I thought he could have been nicer about it.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

#3 always gets me. What makes people think it is okay to just skip a line? "Wait your turn" is one of the most basic things taught in preschool FFS.

Comment

I had a guy interrupt me with another customer to ask for change. I was very pleased to tell him I'm not allowed to make change and watch him go to the service desk where there were no employees at the time to help him.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
      X