• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only do this ONCE!

Love this Daffy Duck cartoon!
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

RITFLMAO . . haven't seen that one in years!!!
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I saw a wolf try this except that either the lens cap was on, or there was no film, and the director wanted him to do it again. But as the thread title says: "I can only do this ONCE!"
      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

The whole cartoon Ain't so bad either. Freleng somehow seemed to do better Bugs vs. Daffy toons than Jones, IMHO, and this is coming from a diehard Chuck Jones fan.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          RITFLMAO . . haven't seen that one in years!!!
          Yeah, usually because they can't air it. It's considered to dark of an ending for TV now.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

That reminds me of when they still had Saturday morning toons -- one station back home was notorious for heavy censorship of pretty much *everything*. There was one Elmer Fudd toon in particular that got the treatment really badly (note: Elmer cartoon = there will be guns)... At one point in the toon, they came to a part where he was firing his shotgun at a baseball, causing it to pop up repeatedly as he "chased" it. They chose to remove the frames where he actually fired, causing it to appear that he was running toward a the ball with his gun drawn, then suddenly it has popped up into the air for no reason. Note that they did not feel the need to censor the times when he shot Daffy Duck, as those bits were often integral to the humor of the cartoon itself >_> So...shooting a sentient being? Fine! Shooting a baseball? THE HORROR! That shall not stand!
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Jonny Quest really got chopped too - some of those were pretty gruesome - the one with the pterodactysl the dud in the wheelchair ended up being dumped into a volcano as I remember. Heck, Hadji was an orphan from the streets of some city in India and got picked up trying to pickpocket them in one of the first couple episodes.
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Here's the wolf cartoon.
                cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                  Jonny Quest really got chopped too - some of those were pretty gruesome - the one with the pterodactysl the dud in the wheelchair ended up being dumped into a volcano as I remember. Heck, Hadji was an orphan from the streets of some city in India and got picked up trying to pickpocket them in one of the first couple episodes.
                  The thing about Jonny Quest was First it started out as a PRIME time show then moved to Sat. mornings.

Second they showed abd realistically depicted a LOT of violent acts ie. people getting shot at with real guns or shot, blown up, falling off cliffs, boiled by some heated water or chemicals, blown up by a bomb, eaten by a wild animal, beaten by some monster or hurt by some robotic device or kidnapped and threatened by guns, etc.
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                  X