Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in Northern KY. Ice this morning and began snowing around 1 pm. We went out after dinner and it's about 2-3 inches and still snowing hard! Seems the Snowpocalypse was actually the real thing this time. It took my husband an hour and a half to make the 25 minute drive home from work.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

ended up with 3 1/2" of crunchy snow. highways were a mess durring the day, but comming home after a wedding it was pretty much clear and dry for most of the drive. till i hit my town in the suburbs. the plows had to have been set to 2" above the road deck. no salt or sand. very pathetic. i just hope that they get their shit together before i have to go back to work on monday
      This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
      my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Quickie recap from Sunday.
        Attached Files

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
          Quickie recap from Sunday.
          LOL!

Yeah, we've had unusually cold temperatures here in the Pacific Northwest, too. I've never been in negative temperatures before. Very very cold, even inside the apartment. Extra blankets on every bed, all faucets dripping to keep them from freezing, heat turned up. Thick snow (eight inches in some parts!) on the ground for several days, now turning into slick ice.

I had a couple of my shifts cut because nobody was shopping due to the road conditions (and this is supposed to be the Christmas rush time!). School's been cancelled since Friday due to same; son is on Cloud Nine about it! I hope they can reopen soon.
          Last edited by XCashier; 12-12-2013, 03:28 AM.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X