This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Fudgicles :(

That great guy I thought was awesome? Thought was finally my chance at a great relationship?

Apparently his wife didn't think so... He's been deleted from my phone/email/and blocked on other sites. Why do guys think they can play like that?

Thanks patiokitty. At least his wife was semi understanding that I didn't know that she existed.

Comment

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. Need a voodoo doll?

Or would a hug help?

Comment

While that would be interesting...I'm kinda hoping that somewhere my karma will get high enough that I'll someday get a angel who wants to keep me forever.

Hugs are always accepted.

Comment

Yow. What a tool.

It's amazing what people think they can pull off. Had a friend who was writing to a guy in another country for quite a while, and they seemed to be hitting it off really well. She made plans to go visit. He just happened to mention that his wife and their child would be at the house, too. Not a word had been said of a family before this. Just....WTF??
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

And I'd like to add a nice, solid punch to the balls to this fellow. Assholes like him make it harder for guys like me to date because they make that many more women paranoid about men (and I already look like a hired goon ).
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Yea I don't think I'll be trying this again. Just save up for artificial and be get a kiddo that way. I just don't want to get hurt again and again and again. I've already found I can't look at someone and offer trust.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                Thanks patiokitty. At least his wife was semi understanding that I didn't know that she existed.
                Been there, done that and have the sweater.

But there again, there's no need to be embarrassed over it (or at least that was my thinking when I found myself in that situation.)

You didn't know a wife existed, so there's no reason to feel guilty. It royally sucks that guys think that they can lead a double life and not get caught Yet so many of them still attempt it anyways - in a weird sort of way, it's somewhat comical.

But don't worry about that dope - Karma will get him when he least expects it. Just don't know when, where or how, but Karma always has a way of paying one back for the stupid stuff they do.

Speaking of Karma, the doofus who pulled that game with me just died suddenly of a heart attack - he was 55 years old. He was found dead in a motel room out of town while working (and I didn't think to ask if there was a hooker in the room with him.)

His obit was quite short too - only mentioned the wife, and left out both his sons and daughter in law and granddaughter. Didn't mention his sister either.

But either way, at least that's one more who won't be trying to live the player life anymore. And I'm still not sure if I want to laugh or cry over that matter five years later.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Add me to the been there done that list. It royally sucks. I'm sorry he turned out to be such a douchebag.

I second the advise to not feel guilty about this. You didn't know. HE is the one who did wrong to not just his wife, but you to.
                  At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    His obit was quite short too - only mentioned the wife, and left out both his sons and daughter in law and granddaughter. Didn't mention his sister either.
                    Depends who wrote and paid for it. If it was the wife and she's fallen out with the rest of the family thats quite possible....
                    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
                    X