X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the sucktomer in question?

Comment

Oh wow. I think you just met a real life Lemongrab. That's UNACCEPTABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE!!!!

I'd link something to go with that, but I'm posting from my phone. Hit up YouTube for some lemongrab clips.

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
        Donuts? Dang...i want to have what he's smoking. Stagecoach loves their fees!!!
        No kidding. And I thought Walk-All-Over-You was bad enough. Sucked that they merged with Stagecoach, but I digress.

As someone who has been there, done that with overdraft fees, it's usually b/c my Mom hasn't added something right. If she's still not sure after she's recalcated everything, she'll call Stagecoach and ask a rep to help her figure it out.

No need to get upset - we can usually figure out where we screwed up and try to be extra careful and move on with life.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth moneybags View Post
          Customer: there is but one option.....you refund all seven overdraft fees

Me: what we can do is......

Customer: UNACCEPTABLE
          "Yes, it is quite unacceptable that you are so inept at handling your own money that you end up with seven overdraft fees and $520 in the red. May I suggest credit counseling? Or a good swift kick in the arse?"

What an asshole. His problems are always everyone's fault but his own. Karma can't kick this jerk hard enough. Sorry you had to deal with him and get the earful of his toddler temper-tantrum.
          Last edited by XCashier; 12-21-2013, 10:32 PM.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth computeraide View Post
            "...I do not think it means what you think it means."
            Sadly, SC does know what it means, and is using it correctly.
            Happily, his refusal to accept the proffered compromise hurts no one but himself.

Comment

Could the bank "charge back" the amount paid out to the 7 places he overdrafted on? So they also go after him?

Comment

There's a lot of people whose accounts go in the hole and they just try to close them and run off. Drunken Victim, one of my notorious excoirkers did that with just about every bank in town.

I was dating this idiot from the concrete jungle who could *not* believe that your bank account can go so far negative. That's right....he knew he didn't have the money, he kept making transcations, trying to float the money till he got paid.

I told him point blank you have to "opt out" to not let your bank account go negative (I found that out the hard way when someone stole my debit card #) and it's never a good idea to float.

He kept flipping out that his bank in Chicago would have never let that happen and they'd never charge NSF fees for every day and wah wah wah and pout pout pout.

I wonder if he still wonders why I didn't take him too seriously?
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                  They live in their own little worlds, don't they?

I have a separate account for my daily debit card (so if hacked, they can only get so much) and would LOVE it if my bank's online service had that email feature: I often take it down to single digits before replenishing it.
                  Your bank doesn't? You may want to ask them just in case. I work for a pretty small bank, and our online services lets you set up a text or e-mail notification set to a number of different triggers, like "when X account gets under x dollars". It's really common nowadays to have those sort of notification options, but sometimes the feature is well-hidden, so it wouldn't hurt you to contact them and ask.

Comment

I found a compilation of Lemongrab screams for y'all. The first three seconds are his trademark UNACCEPTABLLLLLEEEEE lol.
                    Lemongrab Compilation
                    This is relevant because he's what your customer sounds like.
                    Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Comment

Quoth bankworking View Post
                      You may want to ask them just in case.

I'll do so on Monday, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X