This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost saw a pedestrian get clipped

Driving to work the other day, I went through a crosswalk as I was going a little too fast to stop for the pedestrian standing there waiting to cross - my fault, but there was just enough traffic that I didn't see her until I was almost on top of the crosswalk anyway. Had I seen her sooner I would have stopped.

I happened to glance in my rearview mirror and saw a WONDERFUL manuever. The guy behind me had stopped for the pedestrian... as she started across the street the guy behind him decided he didn't need to wait and pulled around the stopped car ON THE RIGHT, almost hitting the woman that he didn't see crossing. Fortunately nothing bad happened, but man... idiots who can't wait 8 seconds in traffic need their licenses revoked. That could have been a travesty.

I wonder if he passes School Buses on the right, too.

Hopefully he'll pass a semi on the right - while it's doing a right turn.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post

I've seen that video - doesn't end well for the car.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        You too can drive topless...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Girls driving topless may result in more than just a semi...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            Girls driving topless may result in more than just a semi...
            A friend's wife totaled *two* cars because of horsies with it all hung out...

Comment

how spooky. poor woman.
              “I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.”
              ― Rebecca West

Comment

I heard it was the drool on the steering wheel...

Comment

Now I want to be able to have the power that when I hang it all out,hot girls crash left,right and centre....

...as long as it's not because they're collapsing in hysterics
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                  X