Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't even see my front yard under all the snow, and there's more of it coming this weekend. "Shots" of snow between 1 and 4 inches each every day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. *sigh* Is this shit called 'Winter' about over yet?
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
      Is this shit called 'Winter' about over yet?
      I just chastised a southerly FB friend for posting about SUMMER! If I start looking forward too soon, it makes these last three months drag on forever...

Comment

• Well, we're on winter storm watch, with the logo on the TV screen and everything.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Pretty much the entire damn country is having horrendous air pollution - highest level possible in some places. There's no wind to clear it and it doesn't help we've dust in the air from Sahara floating about...
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I haven't been ice skating in years till tonight. I was sliding all over the ice. It was so much..... Wait? What? You're kidding? You mean that was me in my car driving home from work and the gym?

Yeah, I guess so. Ice covered roads with a fresh layer of snow isn't any fun.

Mother Nature, are you going through menopause?
            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Working...
            X