This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a helpful young lad /oldladyvoice

I'm not entirely sure if this guy has ever actually been a customer with us, but I wanted to spread the word of his kindness anyway

5 mins into my shift on friday, a woman and three young boys with her get some movies out.
    About an hour later, a teen boy comes into the store with a confused/concerned sort of look on his face. He hands over a store DVD case and tells me he just found it out in the middle of the intersection, but unfortunately there's no DVD in it!
    I say thanks, and start looking up the movie info to find what account it's hired on to get in touch with them (it turned out to be the woman I mentioned before obviously). Just as I'm writing down all the contact info, the same kid comes in again with the DVD in his hand! "Hey I found this out in the street too!"
    "Thanks so much!!!"
    I'm guessing the young boys each got to hold onto their own movie and the little one opened his up and dropped it all =S
    It had obviously been stood on or run over or something, it had dents in it and was too damaged to rehire, but wow! Such a nice, honest young boy!
    Re: Quiche.
    Pie is manly.
    Eggs, meat, and cheese are manly.
    Therefore, making an egg, meat, and cheese pie must be very manly.
    So sayeth Spiffy McMoron!
Working...
X