Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I might get to lay down the law with a customer in the next few days...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eevie View Post
    As an Asberger's child, this would definitely not go over well. I can't stand being touched. Just the thought of someone lightly tapping on my shoulder makes me shudder a little. No, if the Seahorse Family tried something like that, someone might leave on a stretcher.
    Believe it or not I'm exactly the same way.
    If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

I'm Aspie's too,but I'm the other way it seems.I will happily hug and cuddle people-they're not always so keen on this
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Is there any update on this?

Comment

Not really. They haven't come in lately. I've been asking around, but my coworkers haven't seen them either. If something happens, I'll be sure to update.
          Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Speak of the Devil, we have an update! So they came back today and while I was on shift, too! I almost didn't recognize them, but lucky for me, my coworker did.

Really it was nothing special. I let them know that my manager had told me to inform them that they couldn't play with the seahorses anymore. Dad was the only one there with the two girls, who were busy dressing up seahorses, and he took it really calmly and was pretty understanding about the entire deal.

My only issue? He said he just doesn't catch them when they do it. Bullshit. He HELPS dress up the seahorses!

I stopped them this time, but my gut says they'll probably be at it again another day. And if that happens I'll be sure to update everyone.
            Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Working...
            X