This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Geek King View Post
    I thought they paired with Bimbos of the Death Sun?
    As I understand it, Zombies of the Gene Pool is the side project of the Bimbos' frontman.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
      Eh, I used to when I was younger, even in my 20's. But the cartoons I grew up with aren't on anymore (Transformers, GI Joe, Bugs Bunny).

So what happens now? Do you simply blacklist him? Do you go out of your way to tell any competitors that you know of that he can be extremely difficult? I ask because I'm going to try and get my CompTIA A+ certification sometime this spring, and the Mike Meyers book I have doesn't cover bad client situations.
      As anyone on these boards can tell you, "bad client situations" are always a case by case situation. And personally, I give most of my SCs 3 chances before I blacklist them. One time is a bad experience, 2 times is beginning a trend, and three times is indication of who the person really is. And no, I don't tell my competitors about the worst of the worst; if Geek Squad wants to deal with them, more power to them.

But so far, I haven't had to write off a bad customer for anything except for stiffing me. I'm actually in the middle of a legal battle for the guy who didn't even have the money for my drive out fee, much less the rest of the work.
      Last edited by Hitokiri Akins; 01-09-2014, 02:46 PM.
      The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

Comment

Oh, that was pwnage of Seraphic* or Argabargic* proportions!

*These are perfectly cromulent adjectives. If you don't know that, then you need to embiggen your vocabulary.

Comment

Quoth Cat Herder View Post
          Oh, that was pwnage of Seraphic* or Argabargic* proportions!

*These are perfectly cromulent adjectives. If you don't know that, then you need to embiggen your vocabulary.
          I'm very glad I was following Rule 1 while reading this thread.
          "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
          Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Working...
          X