This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In no particular order of realism-

Disney world- BF and I have been to D. Land, but never to World. The kids have been to neither. Between my fi-aid refund and our tax returns we might just be able to swing it.
    Get a better job- my job's not terrible, but I could use a bit more money and the insurance here is really expensive.
    Loose weight- get back in the habit of going to the gym.
    Get my associates (credit wise I'm close) or transfer to a 4 year college and work on my bachelors. On-line classes have been a god send for doing this.
    Work on my debt.
    Go on a cruise.
    Visit Europe.
    -------------------------------------
    Last year was actually pretty good. We got a brand new car (Kia Soul 2013), financing, but we're paying much less than we paid the skeezy low income car sales place and getting more bang for our buck. We moved into a new place, rental, but bigger and we play less in electricity. Finally got our dog neutered. And Christmas was pretty good this year. We were able to get each other presents, and get the kids fun stuff they wanted.

Comment

Get our business going
      Not bomb out of school
      lose weight
      eat better
      not lose it and go off on my co workers and quit (work is paying for part of school)
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
        Help Jester with that Martha Stewart thing.
        Awesome! Now I just need one more person for the extraction team, a spotter, a driver, and a computer expert, and we can green light this operation, and finally end this national nightmare.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

The national nightmare won't be over whilst the Canucks are still poking aboot trying to get together their army.....of Zambonis...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Different nation. Different nightmare.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

maybe realistic -- get my girlfriend from the midwest to here to live with me.

not realistic -- visit NYC. Visit England. Go to Europe period.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
              X