This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dining Room Roadblock

Okay, buddy, I see you're an older country boy and you've got your team jacket on, rocking the baseball cap, worn out jeans, and work boots that only manly men wear, but no one is going to question your masculinity if you move your freakin' chair out of the aisle and sit beside one of the two buddies you're sharing a table with.

Bad enough that you're blocking most of the narrow path between tables -- the only way to get into a certain part of the dining room -- but you refused to move for an old lady with a walker and her cane-using old husband and the waiter working your table and the others around you tripped at least twice (that I saw) over either your extended leg or your chair leg, dropping glasses and dishes both times.

Man up, get some manners, and sit properly at the table, a$$hole!
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

This is where I would probably forget my manners and tell him to remember his. I cant stand that crap. Someone would wind up putting me on here as the mouthy chick wearing a baseball cap, worn out jeans, and work boots yelling at the doofus who keeps tripping people.

Comment

I'm afraid I'd be tempted to 'accidentally' spill something on him, apologising profusely and pointing out that, if he hadn't been blocking the aisle, he wouldn't have been hit.

But then I have little to no patience for idiots.
      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

An "older country boy" ought to know better.
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth KatherineB View Post
          I'm afraid I'd be tempted to 'accidentally' spill something on him....
          Oh, if only I had thought of that! I even have this random spasms of my left arm and shoulder (yay tardive dyskinesia) to blame it on if I don't trip right.
          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

I like KB's idea, I'd spill something on him too. I'm just SOOO clumsy after all.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

I've "tapped" family members with my cane when they didn't pay attention to my "excuse me." I'm afraid I'd have done that to him too, so I'd have sent for management to move his arse. Preferably off the premises, given that type is likely to get lippy and belligerent. Uggh.
              If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Working...
              X