Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I have my dinner in a nut-free zone please?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have my dinner in a nut-free zone please?

I really don't know why they gravitate to me.Had just settled down at the restaurant to read my book and await the arrival of the fish,when Girl-on-the-Next-Table notices me.She's about 18/19 and it seems she's a happy little drunk who wants to say hi. Well,I find normally if you humour them and smile,they wander away after a bit.

After a moment or two,the rest of her table noticed her and called over... ':leave the poor lad alone,that's my daughter,she's just being friendly....'
    Friendly maybe,bright not so-she got very startled when I knew her name,despite the fact that her mother had just shouted across to her and at least two of her party had used it since I arrived.
    Well she got bored of me,especially when I was paying more interest to the fish than her...and wouldn't let her have some of my chips and wandered back to her group.

And then she climbs up on boyfriend. Sits the wrong way on his lap and starts straddling him and...starts attempting to hump him.Of course,the rest of her group finds this hilarious and we get more cries of 'go on,give him a snog'.which she did...more cheers...'get stuck in there girl'...wich she did...
    And this continued through dinner,occasionally nibbling each others faces or her bouncing up and down on him.

And then the kicker....
    They all exit to go to whatever club they will be gracing with their presence.And then boyfriend returns to their table-'sorry about them,they get a bit carried away.Did you see where my mum left her jacket.'
    Yep,it wasn't her boyfriend she was going at like a small animal in heat.It was her BROTHER For some reason,I got out of there and down to the station very speedily...

Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 01-18-2014, 10:38 AM.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

If you excuse me, I will be using the next five bottles of brain bleach... That's just disgusting! And the mom was cheering them on, too?!?!

Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

You sure you're not from a small town in Wisconsin near me?

There are a few of them close by where this kind of thing wouldn't cause any of the locals to bat an eye.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

It's sad that we're finding so many more people with nut allergies, but there seem to be more and more nuts present every day!

Comment

I'm going to adamantly insist that they must have been siblings purely by adoption. It's the only way I can process the ick factor on that one.

If I allow myself for a moment to consider the alternative, I will need to soak my brain in bleach for the next week.
            Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Definitely a family that knows how to put the "fun" in "dysfunctional" ...

Comment

Well at least they're keeping it in the family.

Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Their names wouldn't be "Luke" and "Leia" by any chance...?

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

The parents encouraged them? I wonder - were THEY brother and sister?
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Were banjos playing softly in the background? Ewwwwww

Comment

Maybe they're former/future guests on the Jerry Springer show?
                          ......../\
                          ....../__\
                          ..../\...../\
                          ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                            I'm going to adamantly insist that they must have been siblings purely by adoption. It's the only way I can process the ick factor on that one.

If I allow myself for a moment to consider the alternative, I will need to soak my brain in bleach for the next week.
                            Or married.
                            I refer to my mother in law as "Mom"

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
                              Their names wouldn't be "Luke" and "Leia" by any chance...?

I guess they gave in to the Dark Side.

Comment

Working...
                              X