Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Happiest Place On Earth (warning: Nature red of claw and tooth and whatnot.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Happiest Place On Earth (warning: Nature red of claw and tooth and whatnot.)

Howdy, all!

Been a while, I know. Been really busy doing other things, and not spending nearly the time on here that I used to.

This happened a couple months ago, and I made a mental not that I HAD to post it, because it's just so perfect for this site. And I forgot...and then we were talking about it, so here it is.

We were in Disney, out in the pool behind the Contemporary resort. Me and my sister and our two children. And this little girl came off the slide into the pool and could not get her feet under her and the lifeguard jumped in and pulled her out.

The child was absolutely fine, just a little rattled. But when something like that happens, evidently the lifeguards have to follow a protocol of some sorts and fill out forms and do various checks at the poolside and all that. So this pair of lifeguards were doing just that, walking around the pool with their clipboards and all that.

At that moment, a clump of wild ducks fell out of the sky, fucking. Seriously, they were in a screaming, flailing duck orgy. And they fell out of the sky into the swimming pool like a meteor.

Now, I don't know if any of you have seen the mating habits of ducks, but it's not pretty. It's straight up disturbing and violent and scary. And the kids are going "Oh, look, ducks!" and my sister and I are all like "uh, yeah, let's not go over there, okay?" I was contemplating wading in and pulling the female out before she drowned, but she escaped on her own and tore off into the bushes, the males in hot pursuit. I think she escaped.

Anyways, there was this douchy dad at the pool. Who went over to the lifeguard trying to go through his checks and proceeded to piss and moan about how upset he was that screwing ducks fell into the pool. My sister was over there and reported back to me (I was on the other side of the pool drying my kid off and saw it, but didn't hear it.) that he was acting like it was the lifeguard's fault.

Normally, for such occurrences, I'd blast the guy for "what, do you think you're at Disneyworld or something?" But..well...you know.

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
    "what, do you think you're at Disneyworld or something?"

This will send me to work with a smile on my face.

I give full props to DW, they really do work hard to anticipate every contingency, and succeed for the most part. But just HOW did this father think... never mind. SC logic.

If duck sex is anything like chicken sex with multiple roosters involved, you did well to stand clear; they're single minded little buggers.

Comment

Me and my sister and our two children.
      I do not care why this happened.
      I do not care HOW this happened.
      It exists.
      I need coffee..
      Quite possibly a beer..

You hold power over me and abuse it. I do not like it, and say so. Suddenly I am a problem.. FIND. A. MIRROR!

Comment

RK! Yay!!!

You just get all the fun on vacation, don't you?
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Wow, duck gang rape. It was an educational AND fun trip.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

. Me and my sister and our two children.
            Yeah. Probably coulda worded that a little better, eh?

Aw, Kheldarson! Glad to see you here, and everyone else as well!

Ducks might actually be worse that chickens, although chickens are pretty bad, too. Ducks mating is so violent that the males have evolved corkscrew penises so they don't get thrown off. In response, the females have evolved corkscrew vaginas that actually twist in the opposite direction. It's just insane. I don't know, but I don't think chickens regularly kill each other. Duck hens, on the other hand, end up drowning a lot. Unsettling stuff.
            Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 01-20-2014, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I used to work at Disney at the All Star Resorts. Most people that complained would say "THIS is the happiest place on earth and I am NOT happy!" And then continue into a tirade.

Comment

F*cking ducks......
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Damn, this site is educational.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Actually, this might explain the one time years ago, when we used to have ducks come to our birdfeeders to eat the seeds left on the ground, where I saw three or four male mallards go tearing after one female.

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                      Damn, this site is educational.
                      Thank you . . . we try hard so share our vast knowledge on all kinds of stuff you never knew existed.

Never had the experience to observe ducks mating but this life ain't over with yet.

Of course this brings up the question: How many does it take to fuck a duck?
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        Of course this brings up the question: How many does it take to fuck a duck?
                        How in-farm-all is this event, anyway?
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

You wanna make a complaint about that? Go talk to Donald Duck, he's around here somewhere I"m sure.
                          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

This topic is fowl....

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                              F*cking ducks......
                              Fuzzy Ducks...
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                              X