Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm assuming Vampire Princess Miyu will be the OVA. I really would like it if Funimation or Sentai or someone would license the TV series. I'm interested in seeing that.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Wait...there's an SAO movie!?!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!?

Internet, GO!!!
      "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
      "What IS fun to fight through?"
      "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
        I'm assuming Vampire Princess Miyu will be the OVA. I really would like it if Funimation or Sentai or someone would license the TV series. I'm interested in seeing that.
        Nope, animated series. It was released in English in New Zealand a LOOOOONG time ago (at least 10 years ago now), though I definitely prefer the original Japanese dubs (Not to say that the english one is bad by any means, I just prefer the original)

EDIT: http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Prince...+princess+miyu $32 + shipping on amazon (though apparently that particular boxset is poor quality, from what I have heard)
        Last edited by Kagato; 02-23-2014, 10:30 AM.
        Violets are blue,
        Roses are red,
        I bequeath to thee...
        A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Uncle Khiras - Daisuki has it, free and licensed/legal and all that. Go to the series page and there should be a box to the side marked "Extra" or something.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Kagato View Post
            Nope, animated series. It was released in English in New Zealand a LOOOOONG time ago (at least 10 years ago now), though I definitely prefer the original Japanese dubs (Not to say that the english one is bad by any means, I just prefer the original)

EDIT: http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Prince...+princess+miyu $32 + shipping on amazon (though apparently that particular boxset is poor quality, from what I have heard)
            Yeah, I've seen some of the reviews about the Maiden Japan release. This is why a professional studio needs to release it. It's a poor TokyoPop rip if anything. Like a bad copy of a copy of a copy.

I guess I'll have to hope that someone can re-release it. It's a classic that deserves a revival like some older titles.

As far as Negima is concerned, which one are you looking at, the first or the second one? I'll be honest, they didn't need to do a re-imagining of the series. It was fine the first time around.
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Original series for now, but I may also do a review of the second series at some point, which is more true to the original manga.
              Violets are blue,
              Roses are red,
              I bequeath to thee...
              A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Ummm no. The second season Negima?! Is the series with the silly crystals, and was released as Negima Neo as the manga.
                Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
                Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
                Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
                  Ummm no. The second season Negima?! Is the series with the silly crystals, and was released as Negima Neo as the manga.
                  Bleh, I'm thinking of the second season of Negima. Yeah, I know the one you are talking about.
                  Violets are blue,
                  Roses are red,
                  I bequeath to thee...
                  A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Working...
                  X