This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Went into the Operating Room, Sorry to Disappoint You

I had to look at some computers in the operating rooms at the hospital. I did have to wear special clothing to enter these places. I couldn't look at two computers because doctors were busy operating on a patient. When I told my coworker, he was disappointed that I didn't see a patient being operated on. Sorry, G, but the only thing I saw get opened up was a computer.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Upcoming! Patient diagnosed with dust bunnies!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Get me an air compressor, stat!

Comment

Nurse, bring me an anti-static wristband, some zip ties, and the smallest phillips-head scal-, er, screwdriver you can find!
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

My Flatmate works at the local hospital in IT. He was the only person available (Wouldn't normally be him otherwise) that had to go check a monitor in a OR. Apparently all that came to mind when he glanced at another screen was "thats someone's lung" as they were operating at the time.
          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

The educational axiom, "Keep your eyes on your own work," still applies for a very different reason.

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
              My Flatmate works at the local hospital in IT. He was the only person available (Wouldn't normally be him otherwise) that had to go check a monitor in a OR. Apparently all that came to mind when he glanced at another screen was "thats someone's lung" as they were operating at the time.
              Actually, there's a good job for me. I never have issues with the visuals, just the smell, and I doubt they'd have me in the actual live OR. Have to keep that in mind if I feel the need to jump jobs.
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
              X