This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you give a mouse a cookie

He'll probably freeload your Internet. And when he's been in the lobby for a few hours and you ask what room he's in, he'll probably give you some BS name that the room is under his friend Brad. And when you ask what Brad's last name is, he'll say he doesn't know. And then he'll say that he actually has a room reserved for arrival later today. And when you tell him he's welcome back when the friend checks in, he'll FINALLY leave.

And it all started with a book of matches so that the SC could go outside and smoke some weed.

-------------

edit: Well FUCK! I go to the maintenance closet that I keep my bike in during the night. It's no longer there and I suspect these guys. Security footage should be able to confirm that.
    Last edited by EricKei; 01-29-2014, 10:50 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts - (the edit button is working again, guys!)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Quoth Mr Hero
    Well FUCK! I go to the maintenance closet that I keep my bike in during the night. It's no longer there and I suspect these guys. Security footage should be able to confirm that.
    Oh that sucks... I hope you nail them. And get the bike back.

Comment

Ugh. From everyone's stories, I can tell I don't want to do this job.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
        Oh that sucks... I hope you nail them. And get the bike back.
        Same here. That's really awful.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my bike go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I C WUT U DID THAR.

Also, my dad used to do this.

The freeloading thing. Not the bike-stealing thing.
            Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Update: My boss was able to get footage of the guys going through said room to exit the hotel. She just has to burn it to a CD and give to the police. If they come back, I'll lull them into a false sense of security while I discretely call the cops.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my bike go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
                I see what you did there. LMAO.

That aside, these people weren't potheads... They were into harder drugs or something, that is just my theory, forgive me, if i am, well, you know, wrong?
                If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

One guy was drunk at the time. He also openly admitted he's into weed. Recreational use is legal in my state. More serious drugs? I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                  X