This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I finish my f*cking sentence?!?

Don't you "love" (fucking HATE) being cut off from speaking your sentence? Thi is what happened: U=uncle C=cousin K=me

U: this week because k is working 40 hrs I have to go to Lareina's baseball practice
    C: who are you riding with?
    U: her parents or your mom
    K:being as you re going from now on-- ( the most I got out)
    C: we already know you don't enter to go...
    U: this is not a permnant thing.
    K: ...garblecutoffnotllowed to speak. Translation: not being allowed to finish
    But I manged to say "not complaining" or something like that.
    U: there's NO guarantee you re working until 3 pm every wed and fri.
    K: I'm not saying I am, but no one ..garblewarblenotllowedtospeak
    U: if you choose to not come home if you work. Shorter shift then tht in you.
    K:... I'm not saying...(cut off...AGAIN!!)

We have new management and if he gives more hour I'm not gonna pass it by. But what I want is to finish my fu*cking sentence! And when I said I want to finish, they walk away! I mean wtf?!?
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

If only there was another member of the story you decided to nickname F.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Simple. They had already decided what your response was gonna be, and weren't planning to listen even if they hadn't cut you off -- your presence was not actually required, as far as they were concerned >_<
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
      X