This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had it with work

I've had it with work. I've had it with working in an environment full of people I have nothing in common with. I've had it with annoying tattle tell brats and management that believes that if your work day isn't filled with work then you have no point.

So: tattle tell brat: You seem have some issue with me looking anything up on the internet - despite that fact that everyone else in the office does, including yourself. I guess you give yourself a pass because, well, this is a Christian company and you do look up Bible passages. But somehow I don't think Corinthians (or the stats of your colleges football team) has tips on invoice processing!
    So please, stop sneaking up behind me, because next time I WILL back my chair up into you.
    The reason why I don' t have jack to do 5 min before close and I get to leave? It's because I've gotten everything done and found a good stopping place in my projects.

So how 'bout those online data entry places? Are they legit? Good for a paycheck?
    I'll have my Associates in May, but I've really got no clue as to what to do with it other than transition to getting a Bachelors. Something out of the box and non-traditional would be nice for a change.

Don't know jack about online data processing, but while you're still working there, get yourself a small stand-up mirror and keep it on your desk positioned so you can see anyone coming up behind you. That way you can time your "accidental" backing-up.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

... and a small desk sign that says "Of course I don't look busy, I did it right the first time".

Comment

I hate people coming up behind me. I've even told my boss that when I go back to work I will be requesting my desk will be so that the back doesn't have a walkway behind it.... because otherwise people might well end up on the floor if they get too close. (yep, nearly happened but not in work).

I agree with the mirror thing.
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
        X