This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Boss!

Texting today, three conversations at once, a site super, a salesman and my boss. All quick back and forth conversations. I kept hitting reply as I read a message, typed my reply, hit send, start reading next message.

Message I sent my boss instead of salesman I am friendly with: Are you back on the crack you lunatic

OH CRAP

Texted boss back: sorry that was for name

Never heard back from boss, but I felt like an idiot
    Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

So who's the one on something?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

If I sent my boss a message like that, he'd probably reply, "What do you mean? I was never off!"
      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Thankfully I've never done it to a boss, but I've sent, and received, some rather interesting text message misfires in the past. Just a few days ago I was chatting with two people at the same time, and nearly fired off a *very* dirty message to the wrong person. Glad I caught that one. The actual misfires I've sent off were at least mostly mundane, but funny out of context of the correct conversation.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
        X