This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my experiance with e-cigs:
    If you get ones like "Blu" e-cigs with the pre-fill cartriges, you will end up wasting a lot of money. They don't hold a charge for long and stop charging after a few months. Once I figured this out, I dropped about $100 on a "Itazte VTR" and have saved more than $100 just by refilling my own. Find a local shop that deals with just e-cigs like "Juicey Vapor" or cloud9.
    As far as the smell lingering, it really depends on the flavor your smoking.

Comment

I look at it this way. Cigarettes are filled with not just nicotine, but tons of other crappy chemicals that will screw you up. E-Cigs contain nicotine, but nothing else. I don't smell anything when someone next to me smokes.

It's a safer way of feeding a nicotine addiction without harming yourself (as much as cigarettes) or people around you.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

well, I'm beginning to think I'll just have to sacrifice when I'm at a re-enactment... the e-pipes are all in the $125+ range...
        ...and on a pizza-dude budget, I have to wait to see if the IRS lets me have my taxes, and how much they let me have.
        Otherwise, it's trying to save up for five pay periods just to get a decent starter package.
        ((average paycheck is $125 every two weeks... and I have $115 that gets yanked out by bills))

Comment

Honestly? its not the nicotine that I want from a cigarette because the E ones just don't cut it....
          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
            Honestly? its not the nicotine that I want from a cigarette because the E ones just don't cut it....
            there are a few vendors that make their eliquids with naturaly extracted tobaccos that seem to give that "ciggy feel", others offer a whole tobacco alcoloid that you add to your juice that seems to fill the gap between analog and ecig.

though if it was a gas station disposable that formed your opinion you might just need a higher nic strenght than they provide, there are a few really good vendors on your side of the pond that offer the try it before you buy it experience. might check them out.
            This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
            my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
            X