This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    There you go, using the T word again. You know very well that SCs don't think...!

Makes you want to get on the loudspeakers and say, "Are you people seriously that stupid?! The "out of order" bags mean that the pumps are OUT OF ORDER, just like the bags say! They don't work! Capicé?!" Or maybe rig a few dozen clue-by-fours to swing down from the overhang and beat some sense into the idiots.
    One guy came in the store and said "uhhhhhhh are yall outta gas???"

I said uhhhhh yep!!! Thats what the bags are for!!!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      The "out of order" bags mean that the pumps are OUT OF ORDER, just like the bags say! They don't work! Capicé?!"
      No, no, the pumps work fine. The bags are just there so that there will always be a space available for the speshul snowflake customers like her that every business wants to have so badly!

...Erm, excuse me...back in a bit. I rolled my eyes a bit too hard and one of them wound up under the couch x.x
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        ...Erm, excuse me...back in a bit. I rolled my eyes a bit too hard and one of them wound up under the couch x.x
        Thanks for that visual. Don't forget to wipe the dust and pet hair off your eyeballs before putting them back in.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I might use that one myself

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
            Thanks for that visual. Don't forget to wipe the dust and pet hair off your eyeballs before putting them back in.
            Be sure you get it back before the cat does!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              Be sure you get it back before the cat does!
              If they rolled under my loveseat, you'd better get 'em quick before Poodles thinks he has a new toy.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth xxscooterxx View Post
                One guy came in the store and said "uhhhhhhh are yall outta gas???"
                "Nah we just don't want to sell any. Heeeerrrre's your sign."
                Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Is it wrong to hope that one of these people gets gasoline/petrol sprayed in their own face?

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                    Thanks for that visual.
                    Anytime, crossbow ^_^ I'm just happy to be of service.
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                    X