<DarkoNeko> they messed your order, uh
    <Yamaryu> the first 4 or bites of my burrito were just guacamole
    <TheSHAD0W> LOL
    <Yamaryu> and now the second half is almost purely steak
    <Yamaryu> I got a layered burrito
    <Yamaryu> where is that comic
    <TheSHAD0W> Layered the wrong way.
    <Yamaryu> https://medium.com/comedy-corner/fd08c0babb57

Was this a legit taco bell or was it a coverup to conceal a Nazi zombie outbreak?

(cookies for reference!)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

It's not a simple taco bell we're dealing with, it's the most massive taco bell ever built!

Edit: I lol'd at his article. Time to look up more of the guy.
      Last edited by Krivak; 03-14-2014, 01:23 PM.

Comment

"All restaurants are Taco Bell"

The article did get a fair chuckle from the resident burrito fan at work

Comment

Quoth prjkt View Post
          "All restaurants are Taco Bell"

The article did get a fair chuckle from the resident burrito fan at work
          Just tell me one thing. How does that thing with the three seashells work?
          Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
            Just tell me one thing. How does that thing with the three seashells work?
            I would imagine something like sudsy water, rinse clear water and air dry.
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I dunno, I'd be cautious. One of them might be the ATR button.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
                I dunno, I'd be cautious. One of them might be the ATR button.
                Just the thought of that produces an "ouch!"

Highlight below for ATR explanation.

A man on a plane asked the stewardess if he could use the restroom. She told him the men's room was broken, so he had to use the women's room.

Then she said, ''But don't push the W.W. button, or the P.B. button, and DO NOT push the A.T.R. button."

But of course he had to push the W.W. button, which he discovered stood for warm water (sprayed on your butt). Then he pushed the P.B. button, which stood for powder your butt. And since those two things had been so pleasant, he pushed the A.T.R. button.

He later woke up in a bright room and doctors were all around him. When he asked why he was there, they asked him if he hit the A.T.R. - automatic tampon remover - button.

The guy said, "Yes... what happened?"

The doctor said, "Your penis is on your pillow."
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I'll just 'jack this thread for this, since it's related to the business in question.

A couple weeks ago, I was hungry on my way back from the movies and wanted to kill a little time. So I went down to a place my family calls Fast Food Paradise. Fast Food Paradise is where you can find, all right next to one another, a Mickey D's, BK Lounge, Closed On Sundays Chicken, Roast Beef Hat, Taco Hut, and Bazoombas (for those who want to sit-down to eat wings, drink beer, watch sports, and ogle the Bazoombas waitresses).

I hadn't eaten at Taco Hut in a while, so I swung through there and decided to try their Grilled Stuffed Burritos. I got one (chicken style) and a drink, paid about $9, which I admit was a lot, but I figured it was down to it being one of their 'Jumbo' sized burritos.

A few days later, I'm coming home from work and am quite hungry, so I decide to stop off at a Taco Hut not too far off the path from work, but much closer than going down to Fast Food Paradise. This time I decide to get a chicken Grilled Stuffed Burrito combo, which includes the drink and a taco. Paid about $7.

I was pleasantly surprised to find it was that much cheaper. I initially chalked it up to the combo just being a really good deal... until the next weekend, when I went by Fast Food Paradise again and got the combo at the Taco Hut there. And paid about $10 for it.

The two Taco Huts are about 7.5 miles apart. Fairly similar settings, too. Fast Food Paradise is off Major Road A, not too far from its junction with Major Road B, next to a Volde-Mart, convention center, and a holiday hotel express place. Other Taco Hut (where the food is cheaper) only has a Freckle Burger next door, is also next to an express hotel, and is right off the Airport Toll Road.

And yet Other Taco Hut is $3 cheaper than Fast Food Paradise.

Guess which Taco Hut won't be getting my business anymore?
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

That picture was hilarious, I'd be annoyed by that too though.

Comment

Working...
                    X