Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DGoddessChardonnay - Might I suggest Ghost Peppers instead? Though I don't know if they would mix in as effectively.

Here are some other alternatives, in case the peppers don't quite get the intended effect :

Naga Viper, Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, Smokin’ Ed’s Carolina Reaper. Warning : Use of these might actually cause serious harm..be careful.
    Last edited by Mytical; 04-12-2014, 03:08 AM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I don't get it. They actually...? Spicy tomatoes...?

Grow a habanero or bhut jolokia next to a tomato plant, I f*cking dare you!
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

"Feed me NOOOOOOW!" [/Audrey2]

Comment

Actually, I wasn't thinking about hot peppers. Tomatoes are members of the Nightshade family, if that gives you a hint.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Chili peppers are also part of the nightshade family. And for that matter, tomato greens are already a hazard.

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
              I don't get it. They actually...? Spicy tomatoes...?

Grow a habanero or bhut jolokia next to a tomato plant, I f*cking dare you!
              I'm reminded of a Rooster Teeth video where two of their employees, Miles Luna and Michael "Rage Quit" Jones, ate a ghost pepper each.

Burnie later eats one too, but he runs off to be miserable after doing so. Miles expresses a lot of pain, while Michael just seems indifferent about it.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
              X