This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lovely mechanic

I my break light started coming on when this guy drove my car. I wasn't with him every time he drove but when I was the norm was jack rabbit starts and HARD quick stops.

I yelled at him to cool it cause I'm currently doing the monitoring by the ins company and cause those aren't good for the car. He "tried" when I was with him and as things started getting weird with my breaks I called to have it come in.

Despite calls and people just dropping off their damaged winter cars (seriously what do you expect when you don't keep it protected and let it cycle under all this snow without cleaning it off?) they were able to at least drive it to the shop. A coworker drove me home.

The next day I get a call saying my beast is ready when do I want to get picked up to get him? I say I've got nothing all day planned so the owner comes out to get me and one other customer.

The total charge, just added to my outstanding bill? 12. For a new radiator cap...the break light? Yea that was coming on due to very low fluid. Since it was a easy fix he decided since I only had 600~ish miles to it he would do my next check of belts and caps.
Working...
X