This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes it's best to keep your comments to yourself

I was volunteering at the charity shop this morning. Luckily, this incident happened at around 9:15 in the morning and we had no other sucks. It's not THAT bad of a suck, but still...

Two women came in. They weren't being very careful with the clothes as they were browsing, and were raking through the rails and messing everything up like we were a jumble sale. Then they decided to leave, but as they were nearing the door one of the women said to the other, in a loud voice might I add, "The prices in here are fucking disgusting! It's just fucking tat!" Her friend must have told her to shush or something because she then piped up, "Well it's true!" And as they were stood outside the shop I could hear her carrying on, saying "I might as well fucking buy things from a REAL shop!" Then they walked off.

Apparently, this woman has been rude to the other volunteers. She made fun of another volunteer because she speaks with a stammer. She had a go at another volunteer when she asked her if she needed a bag. And she did it to another volunteer when she demanded a bag for a buggy she'd bought and he could only fit it inside a large bin liner.

This is, thankfully, the first time I've seen her. Usually the other woman comes in and browses on her own.

Wow, let's hope she leaves her "friend" home next time. What a jerk!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

If that were my friend, she wouldn't be for long. I'd be embarrassed at being seen in public with such an obnoxious loudmouth.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The SC should leave her stupid comments in her pocket!
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Evannah View Post
          It's not THAT bad of a suck
          Sorry, but making fun of people because of their disability is a REALLY BIG SUCK to me. That "woman" crossed the line when she made fun of the volunteer's stammer.

No worries, Evannah. I just thought I'd let you know.
          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth Evannah View Post
            It's just fucking tat!
            She was probably assuming that if she wanted the merchandise, she'd be expected to lift her blouse and expose herself. After all, isn't that the meaning of "tit for tat"?
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X