X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth protege View Post
    When I get my hair cut...the amount of grey clippings
    And then there are all those guys out there who haven't needed a haircut in a very long time...

So your silver lining is actually silver.

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
      Hubs started going grey at 16.

Also I am still considered "too young" to be a quilter. *sigh*

My kids consider "Bohemian Rhapsody" to be 'that Muppet song' grrrrr
      at least me kids know that one but then they were raised on Queen. At the ago of 3 my eldest wore out the video tape of Queen:live at Wembley and had Freddie's moves down pat.

Comment

My hair went completely white when I was 26. I'm vain enough to dye it. Thankfully, I've found a color that's good enough to fool even good hair stylists into thinking I'm still a natural redhead (I suppose the skin color/freckles thing helps with that too.)

I've been wearing bifocals for 7 years now.

I'm supposed to have a hearing aid for my right ear. Can't afford it.

I'm only 38. When I really do get old, I'm sure I'll completely fall apart.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Herring AIDS you say? In my day, we just had Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus. When was this Piscine Immunodeficiency Virus discovered?

Oh yes - I've heard a rumour that I'd like to know whether or not it was true. Was Paul McCartney in another band before Wings?
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I had my first grey hairs at 22, have worn hearing aides for a few years now & have a cane for walking anything further than the gym floor. Blooming hypermobility problems

Also, I have cataracts, & all people can say when they hear is, blimey, you're a bit young for those aren't you!
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

I returned to school last term. This term I'm 99% sure my math professor is considerably younger than me. Up 'til now they've all been older. Sigh
              My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Quoth Cazzi View Post
                Also, I have cataracts, & all people can say when they hear is, blimey, you're a bit young for those aren't you!
                Hey, Canada has had cataracts (including the famous one at Niagra) since the day it was born.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                X