This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coworker and Roommate Extroadinaire

I work with an eighteen year old kid we'll call Leo, for simplicity's sake. He's always been really easy to work with, just a really chilled out guy, ready to help with anything.

He recently transferred to Dane's department, and is one of the hardest workers there, all while managing to cover Front End, and deal with returns and customers from his previous department.

So when Dane and I were looking for a roommate, we picked Leo.
    We made a good choice!

Leo will:
    * Clean up any mess he makes
    * Pay rent on time and helps with every bill
    * Get drunk with you for no other reason than "hey, you're getting wasted? Me too!"
    * Never complain about anything.

In fact, this year, he bought me a $90 game for my birthday! Then, during a two week bout of me having pneumonia, he went down to the shops every day to get me lucosade because he was worried I might dehydrate while Dane was at work.

BEST ROOMMATE/COWORKER EVAAAAAR
    Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Wow, how much do you want for him?

Comment

I'm not selling him, he's like having a little brother I didn't grow up fighting with!
      Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

Fire up the cloners! We all need more like him!
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

His momma did a good job - that dude will go far!
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
          X